The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Hmmmm....

2nd to last day at work… very exciting stuff!

I am nowhere near ready to leave for my new job – my ‘To Do’ list is getting longer by the second as I think of more and more things that I need to sort out, the problem is that I am not putting things onto the list at the same speed with which I am removing them.

Possibly because I’m not actually getting anything done on the list.

Going out tonight with a group of friends – all the girls plus a few of the boys, it won’t be a late one as I have too much stuff to do when I get home and I don’t want to be hung over tomorrow as it’ll be a big day – finish up here by mid-day and then head straight off.

xoxox

I was at a tube station the other day – I don’t even remember which one it was, but as I was standing on the escalator, I thought to myself “Wow! This is exactly what the inside of the Death Star would look like!!!”

Yes, I’m sad.

I can live with it.

xoxox

Well I finally crossed 2 things off my ‘To Do’ list… 2 down, 17 to go…. Erk!

xoxox

What, exactly, do you say to your friends new GF when she asks you (the first time you ever chat, which is also the first you have even heard of her existence) if your friend treated you well while you and he were ‘together’???? Besides from the ‘Jesus Christ – what has he said or is she just bluffing??’ type questions that race through your head, is there such a thing as a ‘right’ answer to that?????
Personally, I don’t think there is.

Particularly when the person concerned didn’t actually treat me that well. Not that he treated me ‘badly’ as such, but there was a whole lot that just wasn’t ‘right’ – all of which we have discussed and we’re both fine with it now but still… what the hell do you say??

Nothing like being put on the spot…Talk about pressure!

xoxox

4 Comments:

  • At 3:18 AM, June 08, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    You should have said, " Yeah he was ok, except for the whole wearing my undies thing". BAhahahaha!

     
  • At 9:44 AM, June 08, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    I'll remember that for next time.... Heh

     
  • At 12:04 PM, June 08, 2006, Blogger Greg said…

    Ack there is no way to win answering that question i suspect. Its the kind of question that is best answered by running and hiding until they think your hiding for no reason to do with that question. Maybe.

     
  • At 1:11 PM, June 08, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Heh, I wish !!!!!!!!

    In the end I just said "Look, we're friends and I don't normally stay friends with assholes, if you want more detail then that, you'll have to talk to him"

    This is the downside to remaining friends with your ex's - the new GF always worries that you're going to try to take him back!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home