The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday Roundup

At the risk of further depressing everyone who has had a crap week this far (surprisingly, a lot of you out there!) I have to say that I have had a pretty good week – Every. Single. Morning. This week, I have seen a squirrel (or 2!) on my way to work.

I have spoken many times of my love of squirrels so no prizes for guessing why that makes for a good week.

xoxox

I was bombarded with emails from friends at home today – the presents that I bought them when I got here and finally got around the sending (11 mths later) arrived and they all went to coffee so that they presents could be distributed.

I love buying presents and they all loved getting them. It’s a good system….

xoxox

I must confess that I was slightly traumatised this morning though. I got up, stumbled out of bed and went to go have a shower, as I walked past the smaller bathroom (which was in use) to the larger one (which I prefer) I heard Neanderthal Man and his gf in there having sex.

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t think I’ve ever woken up so quickly in my life – I turned and bolted back to my room and waited until I heard the water stop and then went & had my shower in the larger bathroom. God I’m just totally freaked out – the thought of him having sex at all is disturbing, but actually hearing it and knowing that they were having sex in the shower that anyone can use is just plain wrong.

I just don’t need those mental images!

Xoxox

Waxing to be done tonight for party tomorrow. Have decided against the patent heels I think, will have to try on a few options and see.

Seriously looking forward to it though.

Xoxox

Going out tonight with K2 for cocktails – def looking forward to that !

xoxox

Have a great weekend beautiful people, stay out of any trouble you don’t want to be in!

Hugs to all.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, May 20, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    My last flatmate used to have noisy sex EVERY single weekend. Used to do my head in. Nobody needs to hear that. Especially if one is feeling particularly TOEY!

     
  • At 4:33 PM, May 22, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Steph - It's just wrong under any circumstances. One of my ex's had a flatmate who used to listen to us when we were having sex all the time but I never knew that until the flatmate confessed when he was really drunk at one of my cocktail parties once! Horror!!!!!!

    Russ - I LOVE squirrels! I so want one as a pet !!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home