The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Monday, May 15, 2006

Right, now that that's sorted....

OK, costume problem is solved! I have to tell you though, it was a fucking drama – I already had a corset but was planning to wear a slut length skirt, suspenders and heels (oh, and underwear of course) – which meant I had to go buy a skirt because slut length is not a length that normally forms a part of my wardrobe – I have a thing about random strangers being able to see what I had for breakfast which is why I will wear short skirts, but never dangerously so – besides, when I am drunk and running round and being an idiot on the dance floor with my friends (or crash tackling people with K1) I need something that isn’t going to show the whole world what colour knickers I’m wearing (if any).

I have discovered however that it’s like shopping for the perfect white shirt – you know those shopping trips where all you want is the ‘perfect’ white shirt and you can’t find one?? One has the wrong cuffs, one has a shadowed white pinstripe that is ‘too dark’, one is too tight, another too loose, another is perfect except that it strains across the bust, one is not ‘white’ enough – you get the picture - there were NONE that were just quite slutty enough.

So in the end, I gave up.

I went to AP and bought me some of those tie side underwear they do and got a new pair of the seamed stockings and a suspender belt (I never realised before but I didn’t own a plain black satin suspender belt – they were all lace / patterned / something or other).

So my costume now stands as – black satin corset, black satin tie side underwear (and the ties are quite long so that means I’ll be able to do a double knot in them – yay!) black satin suspender belt and flesh coloured stockings with a black seam and black, 5 inch patent stilletto’s.

I’ll also be wearing a black silk robe over the top (I am not quite THAT much of an exhibitionist to wander round a party full of people I have never met or only met briefly without some form of covering to make it a little less indecent). Add some whore red lipstick and matching nails (Dior of course darling, but whore red nonetheless) and I have the basics in place.

Hair and exact amounts of eye shadow still to be decided…

And there will be no pictures. I don’t even want to THINK about what you’d all do with any pictures taken at this party!

9 Comments:

  • At 5:41 PM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    that is like... cruel.. so.. cruel. so you're leaving to our rampant, wild, liberalised imagination then?

    btw, in case you still look for suggestion or aspiration, here's some

     
  • At 9:35 PM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Dusty Admin said…

    No pictures? But it just wouldn't be a party without pictures!

     
  • At 3:02 AM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    Just do what i do and chop the heads off!! We want pics! We want pics! We want pics! Piiiiiiicccccssssssssss!!!!!

     
  • At 9:07 AM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    AGREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes!!

     
  • At 9:52 AM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Hmm - we'll see.

    I despise pictures even when I am fully clothed, let alone semi nekkid.

     
  • At 2:26 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Imelda said…

    I still reckon all you need is a pair of heels and some spoof on your face.

     
  • At 2:37 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Oh thats later. And they have to pay for it.


    KIDDING!!!!!!!!!

    I'm not going to be that authentic! I barely know half the people who are going to be there !!!

     
  • At 10:00 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    it's my bloggiebiday. I want pictures. Seminikkid ones preferred!!

    or else i will remind people of that thing i was supposed to forget.

    *thinking of other threats i can make to a girl who called me a twat*

     
  • At 10:23 AM, May 17, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Pfft - people who ask get nothing!

    Or so my mum used to say.

    If you are able to remind people of it then clearly you didn't forget so clearly you can't follow instructions! Typical man!

    Well it was nicer then what i was going to call you....

    Moral of the story - don't come to me for tea & sympathy, you'll get a smack upside the head instead.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home