The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Friday, April 28, 2006

You know...

It really is amazing what people will do for a Krispy Kreme....
Yes - myself included.
But I wasn't actually talking about me this time.
xoxox

Going out tonight to my lovely cocktail bar in Covent Garden for a friends birthday. Should be a good night - the carousel is still there anyway so even if I have a crap time at the bar, it'll still be a winner of a night if I get to go on the carousel.

Not going to the other party tomorrow night - I can't be assed and I don't really like the person who is having the birthday so I see no point.

xoxox

It’s a long weekend this weekend - thank you God!
We girls are planing to have a picnic in Hyde Park at some stage (weather permitting)
xoxox

Have you ever noticed that the less work you have to do, the harder it is to motivate yourself to actually do some of it??? That’s what this post is all about - procrastination - I'm supposed to be tying up some loose ends from during the week but I can't be assed and I really don't give a fuck.
I've only had all day to do it….
Terrible I know. Work ethic? What work ethic??
Meh
xoxox

I am feeling quite homesick at the moment but at the same time, I am considering staying here a little longer.
Doesn't that make sense???

xoxox
I am in love with a pair of Ferragamo's at the moment - I'm going to stop looking at the pic I found online of them - maybe then I wont think about them so much.
Yes, I am fully aware of just how sad that is. Shut up.
xoxox
My sex drive seems to have dropped back to maintenence level (ie. I can actually hold a conversation at work lately) ... is this a lull in the storm or is this resignation??
xoxox
Anyway beautiful people, I am off for the weekend - cocktails, black silk dresses & jade green stilletto's await!
As do some cute guys and hopefully my hot Polish bartender.

6 Comments:

  • At 12:51 PM, April 29, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    A picnic in the park sounds divine. Make sure you take some bubbly with you.

     
  • At 2:48 PM, April 29, 2006, Blogger Dusty Admin said…

    The SW corner of Hyde Park is the best spot for a picnic IMHO.

    Enjoy it. Looks like the weather may just hold out.

     
  • At 11:41 PM, April 29, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Steph - it's me... do you HONESTLY think there won't be some booze involved somewhere??? Although I could do with a day or 2 off it right now...

    Dusty - I don't know Hyde Park that well - I always get lost! I just stay near the lake - is that where you are talking about??? I have no clue!

    Russ - the last thing they need is to be any further up! I'm being kept busy enough as it is an am quite enjoying the 'respite' - as I said, I can actually hold a conversation (of sorts) these days!

     
  • At 11:41 PM, May 01, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    ah ah, the lull in the storm.
    this is tuesday already and I'm expecting the weekend weather report.

    *waiting eagerly*

     
  • At 12:56 AM, May 02, 2006, Blogger Dusty Admin said…

    Yeah.. the SW corner is by the lake (The Serpentine).

    If you go a little north of the football pitches and toward the lake then you're heading toward the Diana Memorial Fountain,=. Loads of tourists but the last time I went there was about 8 or 9 years ago. It was a sweet spot though.

     
  • At 9:37 AM, May 02, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Treespotter - weather on the weekend was mostly good - will make sure to mention it in my post for today, just for you!

    Dusty - didn't actually make it (yeah I know - I'm slack) so we are going to try to make it this weekend... maybe... depends if we decide to go shopping...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home