The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Friday, April 28, 2006

Hahahahaha - Happy Friday !!!!


You Are a Powdered Devil's Food Donut
A total sweetheart on the outside, you love to fool people with your innocent image.On the inside you're a little darker, richer, and more complex.You're a hedonist who demands more than one pleasure at a time.Decadent and daring, you test the limits of human indulgence.
What Donut Are You?

Your Candy Heart Says "Cutie Pie"


You always seem to have a hot date, even though you never try to meet anyone.
A total charmer, you have a natural appeal that keeps you in high demand.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: multiple dates with multiple people

Your flirting style: 100% natural

What turns you off: serious relationship talks

Why you're hot: you're totally addicting

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.
In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.
You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.
You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.
Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.
Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.
In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.
What Are The Keys To Your Heart?

5 Comments:

  • At 10:54 AM, April 28, 2006, Blogger Dusty Admin said…

    My eyesight must be getting worse.

    I almost thought the top one was gonna be "what kind of sausage are you?" and you'd been named as black pudding.

     
  • At 11:08 AM, April 28, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    I have absolutely no idea what I've done to it now - I've fucked it up & the links aren't working.... this is why I just should not touch these things once I've posted them... bloody hell....

    And as IF I would do that Dusty!!! Black Pudding *shudder* thats so gross...

     
  • At 1:09 PM, April 28, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    Gigs, for the love of God, no more quizzes. Don't make me come over there and spank your arse!!!

     
  • At 1:12 PM, April 28, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Ok, first of all - I'm bored!!!! I have a non-job!!! I can't help it!

    Second of all - that's supposed to dissuade me??? Sheesh...

    30 million more quizzes coming up!!!

     
  • At 9:27 PM, April 28, 2006, Blogger Dusty Admin said…

    I know, I know. Sorry but I think I need a new prescription for my contacts.

    You mean there was no option to become not just any donut but a Krispy Kreme uber-donut?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home