The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Weekend - In Brief

Breakdown of time spent -

Sleeping – 40%
Eating – 12.5%
Shopping – 7.5%
Masturbating – 40%

Purchases –

Shoes -

1 pair black ballet flats with ribbons that tie around the ankles (yes, I know – a complete departure for me and I don’t know a single man that actually likes them or thinks they look good but they are so cute and good for days when I can’t be fucked)

1 pair jade satin stilettos with bows at the back – I’ll get MH to take a pic of them for me and email it to me so I can post it. Very cute.

Vibe

Lipgloss x 2 (Dior)

Ring & Earrings

White linen wide leg pants.


So as you can no doubt tell, I had a great weekend.

I love my new vibe so much I may need my friends to stage a ‘Sex In The City’ style intervention.

Feeling distinctly perky today…. I wonder why that is?

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home