The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hmm

Some of you may remember that a while ago I put a DIY ban in place in the hopes that I could starve my sex drive into submission. It didn't last very long and was spectacularly unsuccessful even if I do say so myself.

I also have to say that the last 3 days in particular, I have been in a far worse state then I was when I put that ban in place. Right now, I spend so much time going to the ladies to get off, that they are going to start wondering if I am incontinent.

I was supposed to be going out on Fri night and taking some pills etc and I've decided not to for the simple reason that if I do, that’s going to make it SO much worse that I probably WILL end up shagging some random.

I'm fucking dying here and I'm seriously not happy about.

Permanent sexual frustration is a bitch.

Permanent rampant sexual frustration is even more of a bitch.

7 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM, April 13, 2006, Blogger Nick said…

    Sympathising - and thinking of you, with a tent in my pants...starving it ain't going to work.

    Maybe a compromise, a return visit to the dark side...damn it, got to...take care...of business...

     
  • At 2:13 AM, April 14, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    my previous comment count for this one, too.

     
  • At 2:17 AM, April 14, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    I have a cure. Go to a strip club. Your toeyness will vanish in a flash.

     
  • At 4:12 AM, April 14, 2006, Blogger Imelda said…

    Two words: INTERNET DATING

    Write yourself a bitching profile that will scare off the unacceptables and time-wasters. Meet a selection of the acceptables. Get some free drinks and dinners in the process. And maybe, just maybe, you might strike gold.

    What the fuck have you got to lose?

     
  • At 10:14 PM, April 15, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Nick - don't talk to me about taking care of business - I'm SICK of taking care of business!!! I don't wanna be in business anymore!! *wail*

    Treespotter - Erm - my last comment to you applies too!

    Steph - Oooh - thats a good idea! Erm... hang on... I don't actually want to be traumatised, is there no middle ground here???

    Im's - Um... valuable reading time???

     
  • At 6:15 AM, April 17, 2006, Blogger Imelda said…

    Giggle, here's the thing... You're coming home soon. Murphy's Law says that Mr Right is therefore just about to pop into your life. Give him a chance to find you.

     
  • At 11:06 AM, April 18, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    You're probably right.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home