The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Good Pain / Bad Pain

Didn't go to Bikram Yoga last night - K2 was 1/2 an hour late so we just didn't make it.

One of my pet hates is waiting for people. Its almost physically painful for me because I am actually a fairly impatient person - if I am going to do something, I want to do it NOW! When K2 finally got there last night (wasn't actually her fault - stupid TFL) we decided that we'd go for dinner instead. We ended up at a Thai place that did the BEST Mussaman Lamb I have had in I don't even know how long. Seriously great. Sorbet for dessert, a bottle of white wine between us & we were so full it hurt to move. We rolled on back to the tube station then off home.

Walking alone at night in London does make me a little nervous, I don't even walk alone at night in Brisbane if I can help it and that is so much safer its ridiculous. I got off the bus (couldn't be bothered walking from the tube to home - so lazy) and there was a group of men standing there talking, I started walking to my house and they then followed me up my street and eventually stopped about 3 doors back from where I live - they didn't stop because that’s where they live or anything - no, they just stopped and stood there silently and watched me while I let myself into the house. That was the second time they have done that and it's a little freaky.

Reality is, kickboxing or no, I am no match for a man when it comes to brute strength and certainly not a match for 4 of them.

I'm just going to stop thinking about that now.

Had a chat to MH when I got home, I have to check to see if I can get tickets to Giselle today - the run ends soon & I really want to see it. On Sat night there is a performance of Vivaldi's Four Seasons in at Covent Garden as well so I am going to try to make it to both. Fingers crossed.

I also have to say, last night I had one of the best orgasms I think I have had by myself - ever. Six was clearly yesterdays lucky number. I was actually in agony it was so hard and I had to bite myself to stop from screaming and I am not a screamer. I even broke the skin which I was giggling about to myself afterwards when I could finally move enough to check why it was hurting so much. Lol. Thank you Bob… long may you reign...

I am in more pain from sore muscles today then I was yesterday, I reached for my hairbrush this morning and my arm simply froze - I couldn't move it but good grief could I feel it! It was like being stabbed. That was bad pain.

In todays 'Rib Watch' …my workmates are making it very difficult for me to stick to my eating plan - since arriving this morning I have been offered:

Tea Cake
A Mr Men Mini Cake (my biggest weakness)
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (twice!!)
Choc covered marshmallow biscuits (Arnotts mint slice aside, those marshmallow ones are my faves!!)
Double choc muffins
Choc chip cookies

What are they trying to do to me ??!!! Jesus, has it always been like this because if so, no wonder I put on that weight in the first place and if it hasn't always been like this then why now ????????

Just evil.

As someone with very little self control (all my self control is expended on not slapping stupid people, not raping some poor unsuspecting man right now and not shopping until I get my savings back up after the financial holocaust that was Christmas) I find this very unhelpful.

The universe giveth an extra 5 kgs but I don't see the universe taketh'ing away any extra right now, damnit.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, February 10, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    Do not injure your twat. It's not very forgiving.

    As for the four blokes. FFS woman. Don't walk home alone and keep your window's and doors locked. In fact. Don't even open the friggin door. Creepy much.

     
  • At 3:58 PM, February 10, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    TY very much for that prescription - I will get onto it right away Dr Dollop!

    Steph - LMAO - yeah, i know darl, been there before too!

    Yes but I don't have much choice but to walk home alone & thats the other reason I take the bus from the tube station as then i don't have to walk very far.

    I wonder if I can get some capsicum spray.....

     
  • At 8:50 AM, February 13, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    NO.... of course not... not at all ....Hmmmmm....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home