The best laid plans of mice and men....

Gang aft agley

Monday, February 06, 2006

Darn it !

I was only 1 kg off target so was feeling kind of happy about that but it appears that I now need to continue with the diet.

I had noticed that I was looking a bit 'buxom wench-ish' over the last however (which is fine if you have long blonde plaits and you work in a bar & your name is 'Hilda') but didn't really stop to pay any attention to it when I really should have.

On Sat I stopped in at AP & was trying on a bra which didn't fit...

The reason it didn't fit was that when i put on weight, my breasts are the first place to put it on and when I lose it, it's the last place it goes from - I think I am the exact opposite of every other woman I know in this regard but we always knew I was a bit backwards.

*Sigh*

"Rib Watch" commences now...

And before you ask (because I know someone will ... no names...) Yes, they really DO need to be smaller.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:39 AM, February 07, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    Don't bemoan big jubblies. I know tonnes of chicks that would swap with you.

     
  • At 8:43 AM, February 07, 2006, Blogger Giggleworthy said…

    Guys, i am now edging into an E cup - on my fram that is just ridiculous!

    Seriously, DD I can handle, but E ??? I'm starting to look Pamela Anderson-esq (minus bad spray tan/botox/regrowth/clothes of course)

    Just wrong.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home